1. Own the end to end testing life cycle of assigned projects and meet the agreed project parameters such as quality, estimates, timelines etc.
2. Collaborate with relevant project stakeholders (both client and internal) to understand their requirements, needs and expectations and translate them into details, which the testing team can understand
3. Completely own and manage a team of testers in terms of technical guidance / mentoring, competency development, allocation and utilization
4. Establish test automation roadmap and achieve complete test automation by building / using appropriate frameworks, tools and team
5. Ensure the test coverage is 100% in terms of validating all requirements for assigned projects
6. Identify and resolve testing life cycle related risks, issues, bottlenecks for a smooth project delivery
7. Lead end to end release management cycles of assigned projects / products
8. Identify and implement appropriate tools, technologies and processes to develop release streams and builds
9. Manage and comply with release schedule milestones throughout programs by identifying and resolving dependencies in terms of product roadmap, customer / user needs, resources, timelines etc.
10. Ensure organization level processes, guidelines, policies etc. are adhered by self and by the team you are managing
11. Own and execute any other responsibilities apart from the above mentioned from time to time as per organization’s needs and objectives and as assigned by your reporting manager and/or management stakeholders.